Olamide Biography

Image result for olamide biography
   
Childhood and musical beginning

Olamide was born in Bariga, Lagos State. In 2000, he decided to pursue a career in music. When asked why music, he said: "I found out I was gifted in it so I had to explore it, it's my life, my hustle, my world". In 2010, Olamide performed at The Hip Hop World Awards.[1] He studied at Tai Solarin University of Education. In 2011, he released his debut studio album titled Rapsodi

Music career

He was signed to ID Cabasa's Coded Tunes record label and was managed by Toni Payne. In 2012, he left Coded Tunes and started his own record label YBNL Nation
Olamide's debut album, Rapsodi, was released in 2011. The album's lead single "Eni Duro" charted on several radio stations in Lagos. Olamide's debut offering led to collaborations with numerous artists, including Wizkid, ID Cabasa, 9ice, Reminisce and D'ban


Comments